Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cake, cake, cake.

Hello, I thought I may as well throw a post on here about what I do. :0) Although, I'd imagine that anyone reading this already knows. Anyway, I love to decorate cakes!!


This cake was so fun and so pretty!! I do more than wedding cakes though, I love doing fun birthday or other occasion cakes.



Anyway, that's my little shout out to everyone that may not have known. :0) My website has most of my pics on it. It's www.kookscakes.com Everyone asks me what that means, well, I'll tell ya. :0) When I was little, my dad used to call me Kooks. Dunno why, or where it came from, but for whatever reason, that was all that I would answer to. So when I was trying to figure out what website to do, or what to put on my business cards, I just thought that it sounded cute and had a hidden meaning. :0) Anyway, go check it out. It's kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment