Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How lucky am I?







I think I must be the luckiest girl in the whole world. I am married to the love of my life. He was my 6th grade, Jr. High and High School sweetheart!! Can you believe it?? He's awesome. We've been married for 6 years, sometimes I can't believe the way our lives have turned out. Way better than anyone could've foreseen. We have 3 little boys...yes you read correctly...3 boys!









Bridger will be 6 in four days (wow) Coen is 3 and Jarekhi is 18 months. Still weird sometimes to think that I am a mother of 3!! We are planning to have one more, hoping for a girl, but our boys are so much fun, we'd definately take another one. :0) I have been blessed with so much and do everything I can to keep from taking it for granted. :0)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you'are really lucky, and your kids are so~~ cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am so glad you have a blog they are so fun. You gotta put pics up of your dogs and all the cute stuff you have been doing to your house. Your three boys are very lucky to have you and steve. they are so cute. love you cuz

    ReplyDelete
  3. your right you are the luckiest girl . Look what i got from the love of my life ah your brother lol . Cute page missy can't wait to see what comes next from the fronk's hopefully a little girl so someone else can't have the first girl of the fam.

    ReplyDelete